Over the past few months, we’ve offered an overview of the eight limbs of yoga and suggestions for how to incorporate each one into your daily life while facing fertility challenges.
Here they are again along with each blog post. Check them out if you missed any of them or are curious to learn more.
1) YAMA – The Five Restraints
2) NIYAMA – The Five Observances
3) ASANA – The Physical Practice
4) PRANAYAMA – Breath Control
5) PRATYAHARA – Withdraw of the Senses
6) DHARANA – Concentration
7) DHYANA – Meditation or contemplation
8) SAMADHI – The state of bliss or surrender
If you would like to move more gracefully through your infertility journey, check outThe Paths. The online program was designed to meet you where you are — whether that’s just getting started or on your fourth round of IVF. Get the support you need along your family-building experience.