We understand that facing infertility, or unconventional family planning, is possibly the most challenging time in your life. We have felt the deep sadness, anger, and sense of loss that comes each month that passes without the family you envisioned. We have been there for the emotional roller coaster that consumes every aspect of your life, not to mention the injections, and poking and prodding by complete strangers that make you feel like you’ve lost control, not only over your body, but also your life.
The infertility journey is one we have all experienced personally. We are here to help you overcome the challenges that infertility creates along your path to parenthood. In our workshops, we will share with you a multi-faceted approach to lessen the negative thought cycles and to help reduce the high levels of stress, anxiety and depression that impact your well-being, as well as provide opportunities for you to connect with other individuals along a similar path.
The Orchid Experience was founded by three women who experienced infertility firsthand. Understanding the benefits that mind-body techniques have on improving your chances at conceiving, we’ve created program and tools that support couples/individuals through all the phases of their infertility journey, from diagnosis to treatments and beyond.
Our program and tools will help you:
- Incorporate helpful techniques used to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
- Learn healthy emotional and cognitive skills for coping
- Connect with yourself, spouse/partner, and the broader infertility community
- Regain a sense of control over your emotions and physical body
- Explore self-care practices to enhance your overall well-being
Choose from one of these four formats that best meets your needs:
- Explore a handful of techniques to help you feel more at ease on a daily basis with our 1 Day Workshop.
- Receive a deeper experience full of mind/body techniques to support your emotional and physical well-being during our Multi-Day Workshop.
- Our Private Sessions are designed to focus on your personal needs at your pace within the privacy of your own home or preferred space.
- The Retreat is primarily for couples seeking a peaceful getaway from the highs and lows that consume their daily lives. A multi-day exploration of mind-body techniques with a focus on reconnecting with self, your partner/spouse, and others along the same path.